X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect 2

http://kotaku.com/5157628/your-first...-mass-effect-2

FUCK YES.

One of the best RPG's ever made. Cannot wait for this one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Well...time to start the WAIT CLOCK.

Goddammit. Between this and Dead Rising 2, '09 is going to be the Year of Videogame Blue Balls.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

About time someone posted here. This game is one of my most anticipated of 09.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Maybe I should give the first one another try.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

You should indeed. Install it to your harddrive as well, makes a difference.

Comment

Never played the first one
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Jesus. Come on people. Beat this game. IT's great. Play as an asshole too, too much fun. Just make it past the first hour and the game picks up pretty fast.

Comment

While the world-exploration bits were a bit repetitive, what pissed me off the most about it was the speed of the rover.

That fucking rover moved like old people...file their tax returns.

Also: Asshole Shepard is easier/more fun than Hippie/Non-confrontational Shepard.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

http://chud.com/articles/articles/19...ITY/Page1.html

CANNOT WAIT. DO WANT.

Comment

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Comment

FAPPITY FAP FAPPPPPPPPPERY

GIMME MA GAME, YOU GLORIOUS BASTARDS!
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Any tips for playing the first game? I'm probably going to start playing soon. What class should I play as?
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Soldier all the way.

At least for your first go-round. It's a lot less hectic than being something as pussified (armor-wise) as an adept.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yep. Soldier works as you can fill out the rest of your squad with biotics or adepts.

Comment

So I played for a good 5 or 6 hours today, so much talking. At least it's a little more visually interesting that Fallout's conversations. I barely became a spectre and got my ship, but I feel like I wasted so much time doing nothing so far.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                              X