Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the worst video games you ever played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the worst video games you ever played?

The horrible racing game, Big Rigs, got me thinking about other god awful games I've played. Below are some of the nightmares that I still can't seem to flush away.

-Back to the Future: Hurry up and pick up clock pieces before the people in the photo disappear. Such an utter failure and epic piece of shit.

-The Last Starfighter: Beating the first level wasn't too bad, but landing your fucking ship was not humanly possible. I got it for a Hanukkah gift from my cousin, who probably found it on sale at a dollar store.

-The Adventures of Superman: This N64 shitfest made Superman fly through fucking hoops in the first level. I think there was even multiplayer.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

BTTF made no fucking sense. Pretty much every game I talked about in the thread "Hi. I'm Rob. I used to believe that "film tie-in" games = quality games " would make this list.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I forgot about that thread. So many awful games.

Comment

I remember that Superman game...it was complete shit.

Jeez, I think it was called Prey...complete piece of shit game. I played for about an hour or two then just turned it off. I think I gave up on games for about a week after playing this.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Prey was awesome. Too fucking short,but fun as fuck still.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

We have to agree to disagree on that. IMO Complete SHIT. Sorry....

Comment

Are we talking about the same game? It was the FPS that started in a bar that got destroyed by aliens while Don't Fear the Reaper was playing? If so, you are so wrong it hurts.

Comment

Yeah, it was on an Indian Reservation...the gameplay was meh, the dialogue was complete shit, the story was crap...Sorry I hated this game. Like I said I played it for an hour or two and got irritated.

Comment

Comment

You know I am a huge FPS fan. And will play mostly anything...but this was just one of those games I couldn't get into. Sorry...

Changing subject...another complete shit game was Ironman for the DS...I tried to play it so many times, my son tried to play through it so many times...yet it sucked so bad.

Comment

haha, sall good. I just really wanted an excuse to post that picture.

Comment

The picture is awesome.

Comment

TMNT for the NES. FUCK that game. Fuck it up its stupid ass.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That game wasn't nearly as bad as the one's we have mentioned. Do better next time.

Comment

Exactly. TMNT was hard, but it wasn't one of the worst games.

Now if you would have said TMNT Tournament Fighters, than maybe...

Comment

Working...
                              X