Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releas...-turtles3.html

I hope you can buy these seperate. I only want the first 2. The second one is horrible, but I still want.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I don't understand your love for these.
    Last edited by Nathan; 02-12-2009, 03:09 PM. Reason: Rob is a slut
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      I don't understand you're love for these.

I was the perfect age for this. The first movie was unlike anything I had seen at the time. It was a kids movie that adults thought was entertaining. Plus Henson Studios did a pretty badass job on the suits. It's a shame that the next 2 went the cartoon route (I'm not about to say I want these to be super dark and gritty) but it just went a bit too cartoony. Plus any movie with Elias Koteas taking shots at a giant turtle is worth watching.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

How do you not love the TMNT movies? I remember getting dressed in my Sunday's best to go see the first one on opening night. I honestly haven't seen them in years but I know I will buy this set regardless. Part 3 (Samurai?) was lame but the first two are right up there with Howard the Duck as awesomely ridiculous.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I saw the first one. Thought it was cool at the time. What little I've seen of the other two was not doing it for me.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Oh I'm with you. First one was entertaining, second one was pretty ridiculous, third one fucking sucked so bad, and I've never seen the 4th one they're talking about. I'm assuming it's the CGI version?

Comment

The fourth one is okay. Much better than the samurai one. The best will always be Secret of the Ooze.
              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

HOLY FUCK!
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Eh. Another origin flick?

Comment

I'm kinda down. Anything that I can share with my kids is cool.

Comment

Oh I'm down with a new TMNT flick that is live action, it's just that why do we need another origin flick? The origin in the original movie worked perfectly.

Comment

The origin in the first flick was good but if this new one pulls it off like the comic did, it would be aces.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The one in the original flick was pretty close, minus the change to Splinter. Either way, we will not be getting a gritty flick which I'm fine with. I just want some awesome man in suit stuff.

Comment

Del Toro would be aces for this...

Comment

He's so above this though. But yeah totally.

Comment

Working...
                              X