Bitch Slap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitch Slap

So this is my 1,000th post... Like it,love it or Hate it.... don't matter to me..

This movie is interesting.. Hot chicks, not the best in special effects, and Kevin Sorbo ( yes that's what i said ), and Lucy Lawless, and some stunt work by Zoe Bell..

http://www.bitchslapmovie.com/
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

http://forums.podcaust.com/showthread.php?t=1280

OWNED....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Why does everyone hate me..... Sorry I'm late, I just watched Attack of The Show, and they were interviewing the red head.. It was a new episode so I thought nobody knew about it
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Haha. Awws.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
          Why does everyone hate me..... Sorry I'm late, I just watched Attack of The Show, and they were interviewing the red head.. It was a new episode so I thought nobody knew about it
          It's not your fault. Most of the content on G4 is usually a few months behind. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

G4 fucking sucks.

Adam Sessler is the only good thing to come out of G4.

Comment

And Olivia Munn....

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Lies.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Blair Butler. She knows her comics.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Damn it Rob why do not like her..... I want answers and I want them NOW!

Comment

She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.

Comment

I just don't get the love for her. She's cute, but not gorgeous. And she panders to the male audience. She doesn't bring shit to the table as far as I can tell. I'd rather watch Morgan Webb. In fact, I'd rather watch good old Tech Tv.

Comment

I miss tech TV. I love Morgan. I love Olivia. Then they fucked.

Comment

I would love to watch Morgan and Olivia in a little bit of jello wrestling, and some scissoring... You know what Im saying....

Comment

Working...
                              X