Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fertility Clinic Whore

http://www.kare11.com/news/national/...39147&catid=18

Everytime I read something about this chick I think about how 1. selfish she is and 2. how fucking crazy she is.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Yeah. Isn't the doctor being investigated now? I fucking hate people so much some times.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://www.kare11.com/news/national/...39127&catid=18

This is from her interview on NBC.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Yes, this lady is a nut... her own mother even thinks so. All them kid's in a 2 bedroom house sucking down welfare.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I like how she thinks that she can support all of those children after she is done with school. I have two problems with this thought:

1. How about you wait until you are done with school to have children. And start off with fewer children.

2. There is no way she will be able to do it. No way.

Comment

Come on Lesley. All your correct thoughts and opinions have no basis in reality in this dumb-fuck's world.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I know --- if only people would listen to everything I say --- the world would be PERFECT!!!

Comment

Yeah, you hear that Rob! Better start listening!
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Somehow I don't think she'll get all the donations like Jon & Kate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
                    Somehow I don't think she'll get all the donations like Jon & Kate.
                    Part of me hopes she doesn't because she made stupid choices and should have to pay for them and part of me hopes she does so other people don't have to pay for her damn children through their taxes.

Oh and by the way, this is a great time to have a shit load of kids. When the economy is super awesome.

Comment

She is already in the works for a book deal and many TV interviews since she hired a PR firm.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

We watched her interview on Dateline last night. All I wanted to do was to punch her in the lips. She needs some serious mental help.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I missed it, will have to look up on youtube

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X