Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGS4 - June 12, 2008!!

http://kotaku.com/360906/metal-gear-...a-release-date

Fuck yes. I fucking love this series and this game looks amazing. MGS3 was one of the best games on the PS2 IMO, and this game looks like it's going to surpass that easily. CANNOT WAIT!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: MGS4 - June 12, 2008!!

http://chud.com/articles/articles/13...KED/Page1.html

From the article:
    "That's most definitely true, especially when you take into account the pre-order program they've got running. Starting in April, people who get pressured into preordering it at a game store will get a Metal Gear Saga 2.0 DVD, containing a Prologue that recaps the franchise (cause everyone just loves that story!), a 20th Anniversary retrospective, character bios for Big Boss, Liquid Snake, Solidus Snake, and Solid Snake, plus a collection of international trailers (all 2,000 of them!) of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

The biggest bonus, though, will be a special insert that contains a download code for the Metal Gear Online beta test, which will go live in late April."

Fantastic. Keeps getting better and better. Finally a real reason to pre-order a game.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wow. Didn't think they'd go through with Snake's demise.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Oh, wait............

Comment

Modern War Gear Solid

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pMrwNz24j_g&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Part 2

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ia9Ms_fVEHI&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

HAHAHA. Snake's voice is great. Otacon sorta looks like Hocken.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                HAHAHA. Snake's voice is great. Otacon really looks like Hocken.
                fixed...

Comment

I'll do my breast.

Comment

Ghost, get in my box.

Comment

"Ghost...get in my box"

hahah

Comment

The guy who plays Otacon DOES look like me.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Picked this up again this weekend. Yep, still love the game.

HATERS GONNA HATE.

Comment

May run through this again. You can skip the cut scenes, right?

Comment

yep.

Comment

Working...
                              X