PodCaust Episode 54: In 3-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 54: In 3-D

We start out heavy and then make up over LOST. We talk out of our ass for awhile and learn that CJ hates magic. Then we end up chatting about David Lee Roth, My Bloody Valentine 3-D, F.E.A.R. 2 and Skate 2. Prepare for the first ever PodCaust Mad Libs!
    Huzzah!
    66.67%
    Hooray!
    33.33%
    Huh?
    0.00%
    Hurm.
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

what's the song at 19:41? it's bugging me.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Advantage of discs over digital distribution: most discs offer digital copies. Although, you can could just burn it on your computer and drop it into your iPod Touch or iPhone but it's a process.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Lots o' Nails on this here thingamajig. I like.

But not as much as the fact that the board's spell check didn't highlight thingamajig. Awesome.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          what's the song at 19:41? it's bugging me.

"Triumphant" by Royksopp
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, if you wear 3-d glasses the banner looks neat. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Advantage of discs over digital distribution: most discs offer digital copies. Although, you can could just burn it on your computer and drop it into your iPod Touch or iPhone but it's a process.

Yeah, and what a pain in the ass. Fuck digital copies. I tried installing one on my laptop, but since I have reformatted that bastard the DRM kicked in and said my shit was fucked.

Comment

Streaming is not working. Got about 10-15 minutes in, then it froze. Closed it, reopened it and now it is just spinning its wheels. Could be a problem on my end.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Also, LOLZ to Ceej's brother's escapades in coming home. There were like 4 more messages, but they were really shitty quality unfortunately...

Comment

Agreed, those were funny. I'd leave 1 or 2 myself, but I haven't thought of anything good. Plus I despise the sound of my own voice.

Comment

I'm testing the streaming right now Nate. It's working so far, I'll post if it cuts off around the 15 min mark.

Comment

Made it past 17 mins so far, seems to be working.

Comment

"Buffering......" That's all I get now. Restarted it again, same effect. Guess I could try to reboot.

Comment

Wierd. IT is going a tad slow on my end, but it always does here at work. I also wonder if it's due to alot of current downloads.

Comment

Did speed test and I am at top speed here at work. Rebooting.

Comment

Working...
                              X