Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Planet

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/01/23/lo...llion-to-make/

Fucking retarded. That game was so fucking lame and forgettable. Now I'm all for a giant alien bug movie, but 200 million for this seems fucking pointless.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Hollywood is full of really dumb people with too much money.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

BUGS 'N MECHS will be the new MAC 'N ME!
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

OMG, fuck that movie. One giant McDonalds/Coke advert. And a bad one at that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The bugs will be sponsored by Taco Bell.

The mechs by KFC.

THE FRANCHISE WARS!

Demolition Man was a prophetic piece of fiction!
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Only Demo Man has been able to pull off something like that and have it be funny. Man, I really need to watch that movie again. It's been far too long. Nothing better than Denis Leary robbing a Taco Bell.

Comment

Except for the look Simon Phoenix has when hearing the honkey ask him "What appears to be your boggle?"

Shit is classic.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh shit, totally.

Comment

Please... If Michael "Product Placement" Bay was the director of this movie, you would all be jizzing in your pants.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Are you still butthurt about Transformers?

Comment

Was really never butthurt. I just don't understand why you guys enjoyed it so much.

Comment

And by enjoyed it so much, I mean you guys jizz your pants when you talk about it. It's your theatrical equivalent of Lost.

Comment

Because for a movie based off of a commercial to sell toys, it worked.

It was entertaining, looked good and there was some sweet action sequences. My only gripe was how busy Megatron looked. But from everything I'm hearing about the sequel, it sounds like the issues with the "not knowing what is happening during some close action sequences" is supposed to be fixed. Also:

Comment

Mechs and bugs would be awesome. There is enough groundwork for something interesting, but Capcom is retarded.

See: handing Resident Evil film rights over to Constantin Films.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Exactly. Also, track down the original RE script written by Romero. Holy shit do I want to see THAT movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X