Gran Torino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gran Torino

I saw Gran Torino yesterday. I liked it. Very good direction, and Clint plays a racist old fuck very well.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Theater or rental?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

didn't gran torino just come out in theaters? fuck it looks good.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yes, I was asking if I should see it in a theater or wait to rent it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Grr unless we drive to Chicago, we're not seeing it in theaters here, until the 9th.

Comment

I just don't see this as being a theater must see. Not many movies are, and the ones that are are the big budget spectacles.

Comment

This looks good, but I think I'm going to waste my free passes on Punisher War Zone.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Wise decision.

Or use them on The Wrestler.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

The Wrestler = Free at work...perk for working for Fox.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I suppose you can wait for a rental, it's not some action packed spectacle. Racist Clint can be viewed on the small screen.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I just hate going to the theater.

Comment

It's a good movie, worth a watch before it ends up on the streaming Netflix service. How's that?

Comment

I'll rent it on Blu.

Comment

Working...
                          X