Great Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Quotes

Quotes from movies, historical figures, famous people, and fellow pod caustians. Pretty much post any great quote...
    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
    Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
    Steven Wright

"A word to the wise is infuriating."
    -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable."
    -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes."
    -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
    -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
    -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands."
    -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

"i'm the goddamn batman." - batman, all star batman and robin

"i used to be a bit of a nerd." - jarrod, eagle vs. shark

"dialougeue you in the face!" - ari, podcaust.com

"So CNN is fake too?" - sarah, podcaust.com forums

"So when it works, it works." - rob (stating the obvious, otherwise that sentence would not make sense), podcaust.com forums
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

“Oh, Lord! Hallowed be Thy name. May our feet be swift; may our bats be mighty; may our balls... be plentiful. Lord, I'd just like to thank you for that waitress in South Bend. You know who she is – she kept calling your name.”
        -Tom Hanks

<O</O“It’s always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it’s just hilarious.”
        <O</O-Mike Patton
        Last edited by southbayspike; 12-23-2008, 07:00 PM.
        Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

"Have you ever shat in a marsupial?"

-Me (southbayspike)
          Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

“Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.”
            -Demetri Martin
            <O
            “You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough.”
            <O-Pearl Williams
            Last edited by southbayspike; 12-23-2008, 07:00 PM.
            Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

I call my balls the bush twins."

"I dream of starting a three-man country trio called the Chixie Dicks."

"<O</ODid you ever wake up with an erection...and find yourself in a massage chair at Brookstone? And you yell to the sales clerk "I'll take it!"

"<O</OWhenever I'm with a woman I whisper softly into her ear, "Touch my vagina," and she's like, "What!" and I'm like, "That's what you're supposed to say."

<!--"''"--><O</O“My grandfather used to always say that our last name was great, because it begins with a gal and ends with a kiss. Why couldn’t it be Galifianafuck.?”

<O</O-All by Zach Galifianakis
              Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

dude the copy and paste method just isn't working that great...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I feel ya! Killin' me.
                  Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

-Mike Tyson
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Best quote evar....
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

There are millions from Iron Mike. Hadn't heard that one before so I ran with it.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          "One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

-Mike Tyson
                          Too fuckin' good!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They need to give Tyson a reality show, and surround him by people who would annoy the shit out of him. I would love to see multiple "titanic right hand"s per episode...
                          Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

Now that would be great
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw!" Heathers
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                              X