Uncharted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted

This game is one of the best games I've played in a long long time. Take Tomb Raider, remove the tits, add a kickass story, use mo-cap for almost all of the animation, have some sweet fucking gunplay and melee combat,throw in sweet cutscenes and put it in DTS sound and you have Uncharted. It's been a fucking blast to play through so far. Lesley and I are pretty much at the same spot now and the game just throws a curveball at you at about 60% in that makes the entire game play different. It's pretty fucking sweet. This should have been the game that Sony was using to hype up buying a PS3 for. The more and more I play it, the more I'm happy with my purchase.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Uncharted

Game has been beaten, and goddamn those last 2 levels were fucking frustrating. I cannot wait for the sequel. I had a blast playing through this and will probably be going through it again soon.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I beat the game twice after I got it. It actually got me off Call of Duty 4 for a week. Gorgeous game. It was my favorite game of last year that's for sure.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I'll have to agree with you on that one. This game really kicks all kinds of ass. I did get stuck a few times, but goddamn it was a fun ride. Do you get anything special by going through it more than once? I mean besides different achievements...

Comment

No, I went through it on hard my first time and then it unlocked Crushing Mode which was harder. I played on crushing and finished getting all the unlockables. No new ending or anything. It was fun using the unlockables though. I played as Elena for a while. Too bad "Elena" still has Nathan's voice when you play as her. Just a skin change I guess. It will probably be a game I go to every once in a while just to relax and relive the game again. It was gorgeous.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Good to know. I'm sure I'll go through it again in a week or so. Just letting the girl finish it up first.

Comment

The Trophy patch for Uncharted is out now. You'll probably see me playing this again.

Comment

I still need to finish this game!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm so pissed off that they aren't doing retroactive trophies. I sold this off a long while ago after beating it.

Comment

I want it. I'm just not dropping $60 on it. Once, it's cheaper I'll grab it for sure. Same thing goes for Resistance. Though, Resistance just dropped to $30 so I might grab that soon.
                    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Holy shit, I love this game. Last night I fought the fucking creatures. I really didn't expect to get creatures in the game, but there they were, crawling from the depths of hell to slash me to bits. So much win. Now I have to go start up a generator.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Man, you're making me want to replay this. So much awesomeness.

Comment

It really reminds me of how much fun I had playing PoP:Sands of Time. Just with less light bloom.

Comment

Yep. And the story is fucking aces.

Comment

Beat it last night. Can't wait for the sequel. Really fun game. I swore that Sully was going to double cross me at the end. I never trusted that guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X