F*ck you Heroes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*ck you Heroes!

I just stayed up watching the finale of Heroes via the NBC site. F'n Bullshit. I know, i know, the season started off lame, but it maybe started to turn around midway through the season up until last episode. But goddamn, this episode just flopppped. Instead of being named "Duel", it should have been "Deuce".

SPOILERS for anyone who gives a fuck:
    * That one girl runs so fast she runs back to the past to save Hiro and then runs forward in time again to return... like that totally makes sense.
    * Syler is an emo bitch again.
    * Peter and Nathan bitch slap eachother around a bunch like brothers do
    * Monhinder attempts to not be a weak ass character, but fails
    * The redneck flame shooter guy conviniently gets pissed off and sets fire to more flamable stuff.
    * Matt Parkman doesn't do anything... again.
    * Season 4 is set up to rip off another Xmen story-arc - Genosha. Now all we need is cameron hodge and the sugar man.

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
    Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

You got what you deserved. I think most of us jumped ship either at the end of the last season or episode 1 of this season. What a shitty, shitty, show. Go watch The 4400 instead.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

yeah. I know.... there was just a glimmer of hope towards the end that the series might turn around, but nope... fail. fark.
      Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

honestly, it was better than most of the other episodes in season three. i'm actually looking forward to the next chapter since bryan fuller will be back on as a writer for the show. but that means no more pushing daisies...
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Shitty McShitpants.

Here's hoping they get someone to play the Cable of the show and ruin it all for good.

Why? Because Cable sucks.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

But he had so many pouches!

POUCHES!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

OH FUCK.

That is what has been missing from this show. Get Liefeld to consult, now!

The villains should have more pouches than the heroes, so they are outnumbered in pouches. It will make for greater dramatic tension. NBC/Universal can pay me now.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Let's just call it POUCHES/NOFEET

Comment

POUCHES/NOFEET/ICAN'TLIFTTHISFUCKINGGUN.

Coming 2009.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I want a cowriting credit!

Comment

oh shit, someone do this. quick like.

Comment

Oh snap. I may have to. Does it matter that I only watched the first hour of the season? haha

Comment

Well...upon hearing Bryan Fuller would be returning and the day/night-long Dead Like Me-a-thon I experienced, I might just fucking watch a bit of it when I see his writing credit on an episode.

I'll probably end up just seeing everything that has been cribbed from prominent sequentials. Nevermind...Loeb is gone.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Oh snap. I may have to. Does it matter that I only watched the first hour of the season? haha
                            no really. you kind of got the gist of how the season was going with that hour. and i'm sure you already know how insane it got.

here's my summary: oh sylar is good but not really but really but not really. and quantum physics is raped to explain why daphane is able to go back and bring hiro back to present time. fuck i'm done. i could go on about that one episode. dumb.

Comment

Working...
                            X