Brutal Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal Legend

From one of the best fucking game designers in the world, Tim Schafer!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43624.html

If you don't fucking support this game, I'll cockpunch you through the intarweb. I don't want another Psychonauts type failure here.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I'll need to see more before I decide to purchase or not. I loved Psychonauts, and Schafer is amazing, so I'm pretty sure this will be good.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I've been sold on this game forever. This is just icing on the cake.

http://kotaku.com/5235320/could-brut...ook-any-better
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You ready to go NUTSHIT?!

Bad ass. CANNOT WAIT.

Comment

Please let this come out later than October...this game needs time to breathe....too much awesome.

Comment

I'm buying too many games at the end of the year again, dammit.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

This demo was fucking great. COMPLETELY SOLD. I'm actually pissed I can't keep playing at the moment.

Comment

Is it available on the PSN? I don't have the 2 gigs on my Xbox HDD (or my Xbox).

Comment

Nope. lulz.

Comment

That is the bullshit of all bullshits.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      That is the bullshit of all bullshits.
                      Delete something goober.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, it's so good. I should have bragged about getting it a week ago but then I'd get ridiculed for being a Gaymespot Lover.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

This is the only game I didn't pre-order this year haha.

Comment

I'm actually digging Black in it. And I love the the swearing and violence options in the beginning. That's going to be so copied. God, I love Tim Schafer.

Comment

Sounds like it hasn't been cranked to 11.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                              X