The Dark Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Knight

So, I bought The Dark Knight on blu-ray today. It came with a digital copy of the movie, which is something that should have been done a while ago, but glad to see they are finally including it in their releases. Unfortunately for me, it seems that they only give you an Apple iTunes compatible file and a WMP compatible file. No TDK love for my PSP. The files are SD quality only, no HD for your PC, but the quality is good. I hope to watch the movie this weekend if Sony sends me back my PS3 this week.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

use handbrake to burn and change the file into mp4. that way you can drop it into a sony memory stick and be able to watch it.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

unless you don't have a blu-ray player on your computer.......dotdot..dot.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Still holds up. The IMAX scenes look so much better than the rest of the movie dammit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This is FUCKING B.S.
          http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/2008...n_top_eo/72802
          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
          Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
          Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
          She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Meh. IT's not a great movie. IT's good. Not great.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I just wish Harvey were still alive.

Oh hell, there's the Whaaaaambulance again. It's stalkin' me. I think it's playing "Hurdy Gurdy Man."

Oh shi...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haha.

I'd say Aaron should have gotten a nod over Heath though.

Comment

Playing straight man to two loons never amounts to a hill of beans, or a hill of candy, or a hill of candy beans.

Unless you're Jason Bateman.

NERD ALERT: The transformation was a bit too rushed for my liking. They should have either cut it into two films or made it the four-hour epic it should have been. Now that I watch it, there is so much that could have been elaborated on. *Puts on nerdling hat, crawls back into fort made out of comic trades and dvd boxes*
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-11-2008, 12:13 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

That's the problem with the movie, the whole hong kong/shady accountant subplots should have been dropped to let more time for the transformation.

Comment

Cameo sez "Word Up!"

Fuck Lao.

They should've saved that for whenever they reintroduce the League of Shadows.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

This was one of the greatest movies i've ever seen, and heath ledger's performance left me speechless.
                        Gifts Mail

Comment

You're totally gay for Heath aren't you. Would you suck his corpse cock?
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

LOLnecroDONGS.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                            X