Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Live....again

http://chud.com/articles/articles/17...AKE/Page1.html

It was inevitable. While the original is pretty awesome, there is definitely some room for improvement. But they better be able to top the alley fight scene. I can't get upset about this but I don't have to care either. At least Strike is doing it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

There is room to improve on the original, but I wouldn't count on it.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I like one of the comments that said, "fuck a remake, just do a re-release." I would be more keen to paying to see the original in theater myself as well. I'm up for a re-make, but who could ever fill the shoes of Keith "I didn't pull it out for air" David and Rowdy Roddy Piper???
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The never ending alley fight was the best!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Maybe make the Meg Foster role a little bit more sympathetic and the ending is already made better.

And no one can top the alley fight. Unless they have Piper as a consultant and give him the roids to get through it.

I bet they'll have Ol' Keith "Accelerate your life" David do a cameo as the blind street preacher. Why? Because the studio lacks vision.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-04-2008, 01:12 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
          X