Our Amazon links...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Amazon links...

Have netted me $1.66 so far! Thanks to whoever bought Wall-E and Street Trash. haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

No prob. As soon as Bryan watches Street Trash we'll see if the purchase was worth it.

Who bought Wall-E?
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I think Helper.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Awesome. Maybe we can double that profit for you during the holidays!

Comment

I'm about to order some stuff...don't worry, you've made more on that then what I've made on AdSense...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Haha. Once I make 10 bucks, I get a check!

Comment

Yeah, I have to get 100 to get a check...fuck AdSense.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

So if I am going to buy stuff from amazon, I click on the link and sign in and no matter what I get you get paid? Is that how it works?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yep. If you do an amazon search starting with our search box on the main page, and you buy something during that session, I take a small piece. I made a buck off a 25 dollar blueray. I get more if people buy things off the sidebar widget, but pretty much anything bought using our search box as a starting point works.

Comment

Damn it, I completly forgot about your amazon link and just bought a wireless keyboard the other day... FAIL!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

So, I bought myself a Kindle 2... But I didn't order it though the website. AHAHAHHAHAHAHA. How much would that have netted you?
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Fucker. Probably 10-20 bucks. I hope you ordered it somewhere else because you saved alot, otherwise, you'll be seeing some red boxes being thrown your way..haha

Comment

Also, you're super lame for buying a kindle. What a stupid fucking gadget.

Comment

But my Chumby needs a buddy to hang out with during the day. Hahahhaa.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Kindle?

Chumby?

Does not compute!

Comment

Working...
                              X