LOST: Season 5 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST: Season 5 thread

Two minutes from the season premiere that starts Jan 21.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2kjl...layer_embedded

OH SNAPS!

Cannot wait for this show, and it shall bring the return of Ceej and I chatting every week about it. Sorry to the people that don't watch LOST..
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Such a dick tease. (The clip, not Evangeline Lilly.) I cannot wait!
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

damn damn damn, I was just talkin to people at work about lost today. I cant freakin wait! We are gonna talk so much lost when that shit starts I don't care if people don't like it.
      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

http://chud.com/articles/articles/17...OST/Page1.html

30 second commercial for the new season, with bonus Princess Kate comment.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

You should have said, "Princess Kate comment with bonus CHUD article."
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Holy crap, I can't wait. literally. I want it on NOW.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Fuck yes bitches! Tonight!

My predicition: Vincent kills Locke (cause Vincent is really a demon) and the only two who can stop it is Dean and Sam from Supernatural.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Makes sense.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Rob's stoned/drunk live blog of the new episode to commence shortly.

Comment

Oh snap!~

Dr Candle = Dr Chang?
                    Dan is time travelin still...awesome

Comment

And good Jack is back...no more creepy beard.

oh snaps! No camp! WTF mate?! Bernard is hilarious. What an overactor. GONE! GONE! ALL GONE!!!

Sawyer didn't like that answer.

Comment

I think Aaron may be autistic.

And Kate'll be running again.

It was WIDMORE! Or maybe Sun for some wierd reason...damn lawyers.

Vacation time! Holiday ROAD!

Oh shirtless Sawyer...you soo sexy. I can't believe he shaves his chest on the island. Ridiculous.

I <3 Dan. OI! Sawyer don't fuck around.

"The island is a record..." Nice line.

I'm starting to hear Huey Lewis now.

Eko's brothers plane just crashed? Hmms...

Called that shit.

BAM!

Locke is *cue music* back in time!! MAybe he'll start to main line the heroin? Poor bastard just can't get a break. Woah! Tom Cruise's cousin is back!

Comment

Ethan just cruises (haha) around looking for survivors apparently. PSYCH! I'm out! FLASHY WHITE LIGHT ARHGHGHAHG

They're straight skipping around, this season is going to be fucking nuts.

Widmore is a pimp. Evil, but a pimp. Best respect this motherfucker.

BEN! HOORAY! And Hugo is still awesome.

They best be getting back to the island, shit is going down.

" I need a cool codename "

And Sayid and Ben had a falling out. JEsus, you don't fuck with SAyid. He'll toss your ass over a balcony. THey fucking tranq him, but nope! SAyid don't care.
                          Nice kill by dishwasher.

Hurley has bad luck, jesus.

Comment

So they're not using the BTTF time travel. That's cool.

I want Dan's journal.

ALPERT! GUYLINER! WOO!

"When am I?" I wonder if we're gonna hear that all season?

"What does it do?" "It points north" Wierd, this shit is so crazy so far. "You're gonna have to die John" Awesome.

Comment

Fucking crazy. The Hatch is buried again. Nice. I wish Boone would show up haha.

Redhead gonna die?

Desmond meeing Dan = greatness

The rules don't apply to Desmond, forgot about that. Fucking A this episode is badass so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X