Create your own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create your own

Go create your own game at cartoon network, mine is pending and will be up soon for all to play.

http://gamecreator.cartoonnetwork.com/
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Not bad. I've seen commercials for this game while watching Ben 10 Alien Force. Yes, I watch Ben 10. The guys at Man of Action created it and a lot of people associated with Batman the Animated Series work on it. Stop judging me.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Does Paul Dini work on this show?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Nope, but Dwayne McDuffie, Dan Riba, and Glen Murakami are on it. It's a good action cartoon in a time when there are hardly any decent toons for kids and adults like we had back in the day. I tend to try to watch anything people associated with BTAS work on.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Hmms. I'll have to ask my little brother if he watches this. I did get him into watching BTAS until his cunt of a mother stopped that shit. And then made him watch Veggie Tales. Fucking dumb bitch.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fuck, that makes me very sad. Poor kid.

Yeah, I have a young cousin who watches Ben 10 and so I watched it with her, enjoyed it, noticed the names in the credits, so I kept watching. I liked it enough to keep watching it. Definitely better than watching the veggie tales shit.

Comment

My kids are die hards, I watch the show all the time. Just picked both of them up the Ben 10 ultimate omnitrix watch for Christmas! Show is pretty cool, the rat kid was funny. The live action movie was cheeseball.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Ok, heres my little game... first go around.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I tried the link, it's not working for me. Any way to search for it?

Comment

Look's like there having server trouble the link is:
                    http://gamecreator.cartoonnetwork.com/?id=7466396

Game is called Dark Atomic Rustbucket

Comment

Finally got that game to load. Good job, that shit was hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X