Mirror's Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror's Edge

Lesley picked this up for me and it's actually pretty fucking awesome. Intense as shit too. Not sure how much replay value there will be (minus beating the few people's ghost times on my friends list) but I'm having fun. Except for when I'm not, which seems to be everytime I try to disarm someone. It's hard as fuck (at least for me) but once you do manage to do it, it's pretty badass.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Also, trying to find the best and fastest route through a level is neat. Although, not a game for when you have been drinking. Motion sickness galore thanks to being able to see your legs and arms when you jump and shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Told you.

Comment

Oh I played it before and didn't doubt you. But I honestly don't think there will be much replay value.

Comment

Yeah, Holt beat it already. After that the difficulty is just increased like not illuminating the certain obstacles in red and getting all of the cases for xbox live points.

Comment

I liked the demo, but without multiplayer, I can't bring myself to pay full price for it. I'll wait till it's cheaper or rent the game. Is the game short, Rob?
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Seems like it. I believe I'm half way through.

Comment

I'm going to download the demo for the PS3 tonight...I looked at it but wasn't sure. Would you say it would be better on the PS3 or the EggBox?
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I'm digging it on the eggbox mostly due to the controller. But I played the demo on the ps3.

Comment

I want to play a game on the PS3 so this demo may be the one.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...7-Mirrors-Edge

haha, sounds like Yahtzee fucking sucks at this game.

Comment

for those of you who don't want to buy or didn't buy this game:

from kotaku:

So nobody bought Mirror's Edge. Time to drum up some extra sales! To this effect, EA and DICE announced today that the game's demo has been "unlocked", giving access to previously locked time trials.

Only those with preorder codes were previously given access to this part of the demo, but now anyone can. Just punch in a random 16-digit code when prompted and you'll be allowed to race yourself (and the internet) over two stages taken from the demo level.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Already sold mine. Not gonna play this again.

Comment

You really do have ADD don't you?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Totally. haha.

I just tend to play games for long periods of time and then get bored. Although, I hope this doesn't happen with SR2....at least for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X