PodCaust Episode 49: Fatty McRamenface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 49: Fatty McRamenface

We hope you all had a great Turkey Day! We filled our bellies with loads of starch and Rob rocked out with his little siblings and became George Lucas . CJ wants to join the cast of Sliders, we discuss Confessions of a Superhero and Naruto pisses Rob off. We chat about how lazy we are and the awesomeness of old timey gyms.
    Fuck yes!
    75.00%
    I guess...
    0.00%
    Goddammit....
    0.00%
    You should only talk about breezy's and kicks....
    25.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Also, I'm biased, but I fucking love the banner I made for this episode. Perfection.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck a bunch of green bean casserole.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Thank you. That shit is nasty.

Comment

Also, The new song in the intro "Oi!" is one of my favorite things ever. If only for CJ completely fucking up in the beginning and it sounding like he says something about "a gorilla".

Comment

And Big B, we appreciated the criticism about the last episode and are only fucking around in this one. We know we've been off on the last few episodes and are trying to remedy the situation.

Comment

Just trying to motivate you guys...I'm too fucking lazy to update my blog. You guys are awesome for keeping this thing going as long as you have. But your shitty days are still better than most of the other crap I watch/listen to.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Solarbabies Junior would be awesome.

Comment

That capoella(?) movie starred The Chairman from Iron Chef America. ALso, think it is pronounced cap-o-ehrrra, rolling the r's.

Comment

Mark Damascous? (probably butchered his last name)

Comment

Only the Strong Survive? Is this the awesomeness you gents speak of?

Comment

Mark Decascos

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107750/

Comment

Loved that movie...

Comment

Best of the "inner city education" films that came out in the late 80s and early 90s.

This is including 187, The Substitute, The Principal, Dangerous Minds, and even Stand and Deliver. Yeah, Only the Strong beats out Eddie James Olmos with a comb-over of epic proportions.

Why?

Cap-O-Wee-Uh. The style of Tekken's own token black dude: Eddie Gordo. And it is taught by JIMMY LEE of Double Dragon. BOO FUCKING YAH.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                              Best of the "inner city education" films that came out in the late 80s and early 90s.

This is including 187, The Substitute, The Principal, Dangerous Minds, and even Stand and Deliver. Yeah, Only the Strong beats out Eddie James Olmos with a comb-over of epic proportions.

Why?

Cap-O-Wee-Uh. The style of Tekken's own token black dude: Eddie Gordo. And it is taught by JIMMY LEE of Double Dragon. BOO FUCKING YAH.
                              QFT...

Comment

Working...
                              X