Cable. We haz it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable. We haz it.

So we decided to get cable today. Well Basic 1 and 2. No set top box or anything, but we now have a bunch of fucking channels. It's been over 8 years since I've had cable, so it's weird. So far lots of True Life on MTV and the motherfucking food network. It's weird.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

You're living the high life now.

Comment

True Life is really good most of the time, I think. One of the few shows I'm okay with since MTV abandoned music years ago.

Comment

What does the M stand for in MTV? It CAN NOT be for music. I don't think I've heard any music on that channel.

I've been watching HGTV like crazy. I think I have even figured out my dream job because of this channel.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

She wants to be a gay man.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Haha. AKA interior decorator. I already knew that part. But I figured out that it would be super fun to decorator homes that people are trying to sell.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

About time. I thought you guys were almost Amish.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                Haha. AKA interior decorator. I already knew that part. But I figured out that it would be super fun to decorator homes that people are trying to sell.
                I like to decorator my house too. It's always fun to decorator...BTW congrats on the cable.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Check out Planet Green if you have it.... good shit there, lots of decorating ideas but all recycled.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Fuck PG, weak ass channel.

Comment

Noooo, it's all about Greensville and watching the house shows make new products out of recycled goods!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                        I've been watching HGTV like crazy. I think I have even figured out my dream job because of this channel.
                        Oh, Jesus Christ. Rob, welcome to my life. We should start a support group or something.

Comment

I'll attend via skype

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Oh, Jesus Christ. Rob, welcome to my life. We should start a support group or something.

Seriously. It was hours of HGTV yesterday.

Comment

all about the science and history channels.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                              X