Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skate 2

January 21

Next month EA will also launch a Skate 2 web application, creatively titled "Graphics Creator," which will let players create customized graphics for their in-game decks and clothing.

PodCaust decks here we come!

I fucking loved the first one and cannot wait for this one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Was this better than the Tony Hawk franchise?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

FUCK YES. Tony Hawk has sucked for years. This was one of the best games in the skating genre to hit in years. So fucking awesome. The demo should still be up on the 360. I played that for weeks.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I will look for it tonight...seal the deal, is it better than T&C for the NES?

Comment

Fuck yes.

Comment

T&C was fucking awesome as shit...I hope you're right...

Comment

But it wasn't a true skateboarding game. Now Skate or Die, that was a game.

Comment

I played the hell out of the skate demo. Never got around to buying it. I was waiting for it to get cheaper, but now skate 2 is coming.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I fucking loved the first game. Played it online all the time. Although it got really fucking hard like 70% throught, so I never finished it and would just find awesome runs to do. Greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I fucking loved the first game. Played it online all the time. Although it got really fucking hard like 70% throught, so I never finished it and would just find awesome runs to do. Greatness.
                    yea i never finished it either. thought it was a badass title but the challenges just got too hard and i stopped caring. after that all i did was just skate around and try to find sick lines. i thought that online was a little weak but whatever, it should only get better right?
                    why not...

Comment

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/01/05/sk...ming-thursday/

BAM!

Comment

How ridiculous are snuggies though...I will download the demo fo sho...

Comment

So this game is bought first day after playing the demo. I forgot how much I love this fucking series. So good.

Comment

I need to turn my internets back on to download this...are there any pros in this game or are they all user created/random?

Comment

All pros. Just like the first one. The demo is timed though. But like it matters. They refined the tricks from the first one, you can now get off your board and can move items to create your own trick lines. Basically, must buy in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X