Epic!
    0.00%
    Awesome!
    33.33%
    OK!
    33.33%
    Sucked!
    33.33%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Also, all songs are completely improvised. Always. He never knows what "song" I'm going to play and I have no idea what he's going to sing. We're just that awesome haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Just realized that the pop up on the main site doesn't work. I'll fix it tonight when I get home.

Comment

360s will now be referred to Eggboxes.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haha. The one time I try and hand the reigns to Ceej, he starts a new internet sensation because he cannot pronounce "X-Box" correctly. haha

Comment

Well...it'll be awesome when I get too drunk to kill things and be able to slur "Eggbox," because now we all know what the fuck that means.

Again, Ceej's butchering of the word somehow makes it better. Goddamn talented people.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

The link on the main page is fucked up...sends you to ep 47...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Sorry just read through this...you should be home by now fix it!
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

fixed

Comment

Good show, guys, but holy cow did it seem like Rob had a chip on his shoulder the whole time. I hope you're doing better now, man.

I have seen only one good episode of Masters of Horror- the one with George Wendt and Meredith Monroe. The story is actually good and Monroe talks way dirty and wears tiny, sexy underwears. I'll have to keep a look-out for the Joe Dante episode.

Comment

Did I? I don't remember how I was that episode. All I know is yeah, shit went down in the ole' personal life and the way I can deal with it (talk about it to a bunch of "strangers") I can't. Goddammit...

Comment

Listening to the episode now. Stop talking about your cock.

Comment

No.

Comment

Also, when your life turns into the motherfucking Brady Bunch then you're allowed to talk about your cock all you want. IT's like a rule or something.

Comment

The Dante episode of Masters of Horror is still the strongest I've seen throughout its running.

It is a bit goofy in parts, but has the most novel idea and executes with only small fuck-ups (unlike anything Mick Garris has ever touched in his life...including himself).
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X