WALL-E on blu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WALL-E on blu

Is fucking incredible. Wow. What a fantastic fucking science fiction movie. I was in awe the whole time last night. And the behind the scenes stuff is fucking insane. Ben Burtt has this whole section about the sound design and it blew our minds.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I wants is real bad, but no monies right now.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Buying this today as soon as I get out of this hell hole I call work. Kinda excited to check it out with the boys tonight.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

How did it look on Blu?
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          fucking incredible.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Haaa, how does it compare to Ratatoullie? I have to imagine this has to be on the top of the list for sound and pic.... I'll be picking it up on Friday so I guess I'll see for myself
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Tough Call. I'll have to watch it a few more times before I could make that call. But Ratatoullie looked more vibrant due to the color palatte they used.

Comment

I'm just waiting on the day they make a WALL-e walking animatronic for the theme park given how Pixar already did half the job for them by making the character appear fully functional.
                Gifts Mail

Comment

Originally posted by vnvnvn2000 View Post
                  I'm just waiting on the day they make a WALL-e walking animatronic for the theme park given how Pixar already did half the job for them by making the character appear fully functional.
                  Ask and ye shall receive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As7UQtKX00c

Comment

Working...
                  X