Saw 6 info...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw 6 info...

Buzz around town says that Kevin Greutert is the cat to go to if you need a horror film edited. He's been on the Saw franchise since the beginning and he spliced and diced The Strangers. Next up, he's in the director's chair for Saw VI and in an interview with Fearnet he talks about the early stages of development.

"I've got hundreds and hundreds of pages of every conceivable variation of what we can do with Saw VI and beyond," he says. "One of those will hopefully be the thing that we get. But it's a matter of thinking through every possible thing we can imagine. And of course creating new characters that we think people will like and can contribute to the drama – that's important as well."

Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton are back to pen the next installment which is already booked for release on October 23, 2009.

"I'd love it to be the best of both worlds," Greutert adds, touching on the tone. "Out of the five movies, [Saw] is my favorite because I thought it had the most out of the bunch. It was very stylistic but also referenced giallo filmmakers. It had a good twist, but then it also had good dramatic elements. But I also loved Saw II with the adrenaline and the pace of the thing. It moved fast enough – because [Saw] was kind of slow and meticulous and Saw II was more breathless. I'd love to be able to do both."

Principal photography is expected to begin in March
    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
    Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
    Steven Wright

F**K Saw, they need to put an end to that shit!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Jesus Christ, another one? Fuck this franchise and the low-standards-having motherfuckers that keep it in the green.

Comment

Seriously. It's not even as good as F13. Which really isn't that hard to do. I say turn off the Saw.

Yep, I went there.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You guys... Saw is never going to end! How can it with all the... intelligent writing.... and drama... and blood... wouldn't you at least miss the blood?

Comment

I'm with you guys completely!!! How long can this go on??? Didn't they kill him three movies ago, or something like that?
            Next up..... Saw 8,000 staring Tobin Bell as Jigsaw's son. Back from the miscarage!!!
            Wow!!! What a twist!!!
            "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
            Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
            Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
            X