Godfather II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godfather II

Actually can wait for this one, anyone play the first Godfather? Trailers look pretty decent, FEB '09.

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

I wasn't a fan of the first game, probably won't even rent this. Just not my style.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ditto
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

It's all good... I think I spent nearly a month playing the first in between GTA and GOW. Bryan did you play the first? I'd figure this would be right up your alley... kinda like GTA with the whole mob and gangster aspect.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I played for about an hour maybe...not really into sandbox type games. I just want to fight or walk around and shoot shit. I'm mindless when it comes to games. Plus (send all hate mail to bigbfromla@gmail.com) I'm not a huge fan of the Godfather. It's seriously no big deal to me.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

April 7th

Comment

Picked it up last night and loving it so far, cant wait to go home to play. If anyone picks this up Gamestop screwed up and gave me two codes to unlock Tommy Cipolla so I have an extra.

And I'm pumped for this shit, already down loadable content! Why cant all games be like this!
              Electronic Arts plans to start selling downloadable packs featuring new weapons, maps and a character for Godfather II two weeks after the game releases.

Comment

And the game has now been beat, loved the whole story line but I think EA really pushed this one out to fast. There where alot of glitches I found which fucked me up a few times.

Comment

I'll take that Tommy Cipolla code.

Also, I'm right before you get to Cuba. I've watched the entire game played out on Youtube. They sure took a fuckload of liberties. Hopefully, the DLC can squeeze in some extra fun.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Yes, the story line was great but the graphics needed to be fine tuned.

Here's the code: H9BX-6EZN-HC9A-5FFA

I think that's the one I didnt use, if it doesnt work let me know and I'll give you the other code.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                      Yes, the story line was great but the graphics needed to be fine tuned.

Here's the code: H9BX-6EZN-HC9A-5FFA

I think that's the one I didnt use, if it doesnt work let me know and I'll give you the other code.

Cool. I'll try it out.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

To people that have this, I'll be playing later tonight. I've got to Derby Festival stuff before I head home.

Gamertag: AndersonVision

Comment

Working...
                        X