Summer Heights High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Heights High

Oh man, did anyone watch this after Entourage? The Jonah character is hilarious I think.

http://www.hbo.com/summerheightshigh...ers/jonah.html

I'll have to check this out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I cannot find a decent smitborrent of this anywhere, and I don't have cable. I'll wait until dvd.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fucking show is pure GEMS...I watched the first episode a night or two ago...Bloody hilarious mate. And Jonah is fucking awesome, he also plays the teacher, and the girl I believe. Check this out, very fucking funny.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I cannot find a decent smitborrent of this anywhere, and I don't have cable. I'll wait until dvd.
          Define decent? Are these not decent?

http://www.sumotorrent.com/search/su...ghts+high.html

Comment

I don't trust any borrents unless they are from the release groups I normally use

Comment

I watched the first episode last night but fell asleep halfway through. It's on my OnDemand so I'll check it out later this week. From what I saw of it was great. Jonah is retarded
              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Jonah is awesomely retarded. "Fuck you meees...I said Puck You meees."

Comment

Finally picked up this season on DVD this weekend. Watched the first episode and dug it. I love Mr. G.

Jonah is pretty great.

"My breasts would be bigger but I had an eating disorder in year 8..." Awesome.

Comment

Seriously guys, track this show down if you haven't watched it already. So fucking good.

Comment

"But you are like a pretty Asian, I don't like fugly Asians."
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

The finale is awesome...DICK TATION!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hope to finish this by the end of the weekend. I fucking love Mr. G. So much...haha

Comment

No pedo...but the girls are hot as shit in this show.

Comment

I was so fucking creeped out with Ja'ime and that Sebastian kid. SO CREEPED OUT.

Comment

Working...
                              X