1st Person Shooters on the Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Person Shooters on the Computer

I cant remember... does anyone play a 1st person shooter on the computer? I want to know cause, well, I possibly, might not have a xbox, or ps3...

I occasionally play some CS:Source, but my computer is pretty much my art/podcast editing station.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Hmmmm, try http://sauerbraten.org/ ? If your computer can handle it of course...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker View Post
        I cant remember... does anyone play a 1st person shooter on the computer? I want to know cause, well, I possibly, might not have a xbox, or ps3...
        What, what? no can haz PS3 and Xbox?
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I've played that. My computer is a fucking beast, I just don't like playing games on it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That game looks sick...I wish I had a computer to play on...I used to play Duke Nukem like 24/7
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
              What, what? no can haz PS3 and Xbox?
              They don't let teenagers sell their semen... Probably cause if they did, they would be up to their ears in sperm, and who likes that?

Comment

That game looks sick...I wish I had a computer to play on...
                It Sauerpwns!

Comment

Goddamn... if someone does start playing, tell me your username? lol

Comment

Working...
                  X