Hey you! Vote tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey you! Vote tomorrow!

If you haven't early voted be sure to get to the polls tomorrow. I'm not going to stump for one candidate or another here. Just go vote. It's important. Plus, you get to kick it with some nice old people and get a fun sticker that says "I Voted!"

America, Fuck Yeah!

For sure! I'm just hoping that it's not too crazy at the poles... early voters here have been standing in line for 5-6 hours, this will discourage so many to vote if they see that kind of line.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Yeah, I go first thing in the morning to avoid the huge crowds. In '04 I was able to walk right in with no wait. I'm not sure if that's going to happen tomorrow.

Comment

Same here, walked right up... definitely not going to happen this time around. I already completed my ballot, all I have to do is drop it the box.... hope there's no line for that!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm going to go and vote for Rob Hughes for President!

Hughes in '08: No more baby rape!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No one is going to believe you are reformed. Voting accomplished. Only took an hour and fifteen minutes.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Anyone else have any uncomfortable experiences waiting in line? You really see the who you live with at election time.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Not yet. We'll be voting after work tonight. Should be fun waiting in line. I'm just going to be thinking... "Goddammit, I want to go home, have some beers, watch Wall-E and kill some super mutants."
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Not yet. We'll be voting after work tonight. Should be fun waiting in line. I'm just going to be thinking... "Goddammit, I want to go home, have some beers, watch Wall-E and kill some super mutants."
                  wall-e? doesn't that come out on the 18th? unless you're talking about another version... i would have assumed that you were just going to wait for the three disc blu-ray though.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Oh snap. My bad. I thought it came out today. Cool. That saves me like 30 bucks. Means I can get Gears 2 this week then.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Oh snap. My bad. I thought it came out today. Cool. That saves me like 30 bucks. Means I can get Gears 2 this week then.
                      Damn straight you are going to get Gears2....
                      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

I hope so. I'll be trading in Dead Space and probably my last PSP game I have since I don't really play it.

Comment

Voting tonight, polls are around the corner from my casa...fucking line was insane this morning. No parking enforcement around polling places in LA today. I will walk there tonight with the wife and kids....America Fuck Yeah!
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

And fuck it, I'll say it...I'll be proud to say that I was part of history electing Barak Obama.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I voting earlier this month.

Best case scenario: Tomorrow Obama wins and Prop 8 fails like a skanky bitch

Shitty scenario that I could deal with: Obama wins and so does Prop 8

Holy shit, Satan has risen and it's fucking Armageddon scenario: McCain wins, then dies in 2 months, and Prop 8 passes.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X