30 Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Rock

So, season 3 just started up. Decent episode, but I expected more funny. I wouldn't mind a regular role for Will Arnett.

What's on your mind grapes?
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

I dug it mostly for Will and Megan.

Tracy's speech impediment was great as was Frank "changing his hat".
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, Frank changing his hat was great. I like how Jack was being constantly promoted. It wasn't hilarious but it's great to have the show back.

Comment

The Oprah episode was kinda lame. Although I loved Jenna in blackface. And Tracy was creepy as fuck.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, not a great start to the season so far.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            And Tracy was creepy as fuck.
            Lipstick!

Comment

I did LOL at that.

Comment

While a little late, last night's episode about the two janitors and their time slots was fucking hilarious.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yeah, but this show doesn't do it for much anymore. It' almost feels like a parody of itself now. Community is miles better.

Comment

Yah but it comes on after Community so it all works out.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                    X