X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This shirt cured my Aids!

http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

The comments are hilarious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

OMMMMMMG! Fantastic, I think I may order one... I'm only 5'6 and this may add to my look!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

<table id="ReviewList_MyList" width="500" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td>Don Juan says...
      You would not believe the pussy I pull in this thing. </td></tr> <tr> <td>
      </td></tr> <tr> <td>Ol Tripod says...
      This shirt is excellent for pulling in husky Native American bitches with diabetes. </td></tr></tbody></table>
      nice.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Tom12 says...
        My cawk grew 3 inches ever since i bought this bad ass shirt now my girl cant get enough of my 4 inch penis.
        LOLZ

Comment

Chuck says...
          Overall this is a pretty good shirt. I am very partial to the bonus graphics on my arms. This way people looking at me from the side can still see that roaming is what is was born to do. My only problems were that it shrank in the wash making it slightly tight in the chest, and that it is missing an eagle or bear for added punch. Still, this is definitly worth your purchase of you are a serious Wolf shirt collector.
          Serious?

Comment

Working...
          X