Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another reason why our forums are better than most...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another reason why our forums are better than most...

http://kotaku.com/5070957/backtalk-i...rom-your-games

EA is implementing a new policy that will tie your forum login to your Master EA Account. If you get hit with the ban hammer for misbehaving in a forum, you could find that you are locked out of your purchased games as well.
    We won't ban you from shit you have purchased. Fucking ridiculous EA.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

they were banning crazy over spore and the drm issues posts. hahaha.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I still wish I didn't buy Spore. I haven't played it since the first 2 weeks it was out. Huge dissapointment once the reality set in that the game was fucking boring as hell and did nothing like it was supposed to.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The only thing good about EA is i have a hook up now.. A client of mine (home theater ) his brother works for EA... I just found this out last week.. Now its time to barter
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I still wish I didn't buy Spore. I haven't played it since the first 2 weeks it was out. Huge dissapointment once the reality set in that the game was fucking boring as hell and did nothing like it was supposed to.
          there's one person, and one person alone why it's the way it is... but it sounds like the game will have expansions to remake it back to the intended game.

Comment

Yeah I read that yesterday.

What a douche.

Comment

you know, from a marketing point of view, he's fucking smart. science doesn't always sell. cutesy shit does. and the game was never advertise as a full on science, petri dish organism evolution, type game.

Comment

It totally was back when it was first announced and Will was showing off demos.

Comment

Which is when we all got excited. Then EA marketed it as monster SIMS.

Comment

I totally agree, played it for a week or two periodically and haven't touched it since!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5072192/ea-getting...d-in-our-games

Someone done fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        quoted text please. websense is killing me at work and i don't want to drain my phone's battery.

Comment

Sounds like someone made quite a mistake when they told all of Electronic Arts gamers that if they got banned in the EA forums they'd be banned from playing their games as well.
                          That's right: Totally not true, despite what EA's Command and Conquer manager told folks on Oct. 18. As EAAPOC himself said at 3 a.m. this morning in a new post on the forums it was "inaccurate and a mistake on my part."
                          EA spokeswoman Mariam Sughayer was kind enough to walk us through EA's banning rules for us as well:
                          “Players who have been banned from EA Forums are not automatically banned from online access to their other EA games.”
                          “Posting in EA Forums is enabled by an EA Nucleus account — but access to the forums and access to the games are separate.
                          “Players can be banned if they breach the Terms of Service or Code of Conduct in a forum, game or service. Each forum, game and service is managed independently by customer support representatives responsible for that specific forum, game or service.”
                          So, for a second time now, you can only lose access to a game if you break the game's terms of service or code of conduct. True that can happen through acting out in a forum, but it would be independent from any forum banning.

Comment

Working...
                          X