XM & SIRIUS Together at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM & SIRIUS Together at last

Im sure alot of people having been hearing about the merger between the 2 companies... If you already have XM Radio like i do here is a few Q&A's
    http://www.xmradio.com/about/faq_bos...aign=BOSUPSELL
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

wow... you're so far behind on the internets news dude... the merger was approved seven months ago...
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Fuck XM, first they take off Fungus53 the only station I listened that was pretty much punk 24x7 and now just last week they are offering 7 Sirius channels (that's it!) for an extra $4 a month.... I'm cancelling and going back to CD listening!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        wow... you're so far behind on the internets news dude... the merger was approved seven months ago...
        I know it was approved, but it did'nt go into affect until about a week or 2 ago..
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
          I know it was approved, but it did'nt go into affect until about a week or 2 ago..
          You are correct sir.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I might get some extra channels via Sirius, im just glad that i don't have to buy another fucking head unit to get Sirius

Comment

But will they be charging you for extra channels?, XM is and thats bull shit!

Comment

Well i have XM now, and my understanding is that Sirius will be doing the same thing not sure yet.. I will investigate and get back to you

Comment

Checked it out Sirius is giving you 7channels for 4.99month... but the channels suck ass IMHO

Comment

Lame!!!!

Comment

Fuck the radio. Analog or satellite.

All about the ipod or straight mp3 discs.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Streaming radio on Itunes can be cool.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Well when it comes to downloading new music i like to hear it first, I found alot of music thanks to XM.. and Pandora Radio.. so sorry ROB i can't say Fuck you to Satellite or Radio just yet, and when i get the IPOD touch i can download the Pandora Radio App.

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                            Well when it comes to downloading new music i like to hear it first, I found alot of music thanks to XM.. and Pandora Radio.. so sorry ROB i can't say Fuck you to Satellite or Radio just yet, and when i get the IPOD touch i can download the Pandora Radio App.

The app burns your battery life, you're better off listening to the ipod function.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Satellite Radio is great, they don't play shit like the analog raido... I lot of undiscovered artist to whom I now listen to.

Comment

Working...
                              X