Charlton Heston...was Ready for the Zombies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlton Heston...was Ready for the Zombies

So Halloween is nigh, and we have all been on a bit of a Zombie kick. Look at the shit Charlton Heston had, fucking insane. This is where I would want to be in case the pending Zombie Apocalypse.

Che...che...check it out...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Show that to anyone with mudflaps on their truck...and be prepared to be shot in the face by a screaming orgasm.

Fuck, ChuckieHest was ready for the end of the world.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Shit was real...I can only dream

Comment

From that forum:

"I found a flamethrower in picture number three."

Greatness INCARNATE.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

How the hell was that legal?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Too bad they're going to pry all that amazing shit from his cold, dead hands.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Most of the stuff was probably inoperative or antiques. Plus he was Charlton fucking Heston...

Comment

I looked at that room and said to myself, "Holy fucking baby rape! That room would be perfect for my toy collection!"
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The first half of Omega Man was a documentary, you know.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                    Most of the stuff was probably inoperative or antiques. Plus he was Charlton fucking Heston...
                    It is a common misconception that machine guns cannot be owned by law-abiding citizens. This comes from the creation of a variety of confusing laws that have made purchasing a full-auto gun more difficult than purchasing a "normal" gun. But, if you can comply with the law, you may qualify to own a machine gun.

First a brief history: In May of 1986, certain laws went into effect that made it illegal for 'civilians' to own fully automatic firearms that were manufactured AFTER THAT DATE. Many fully automatic weapons manufactured, registered and tax paid BEFORE MAY, 1986, MAY BE OWNED BY AND SOLD TO INDIVIDUALS. The full-auto guns that may be owned by individuals are called 'transferable'. Some states DO NOT allow machine gun ownership at all, no matter when the gun was made, but many states do.

To purchase a transferable machine gun, you must meet certain requirements (generally the same as when you purchase another gun, but with additional scrutiny), fill out special paperwork (called a 'form 4'), and pay a $200, one-time, transfer tax. Every time a machine gun is transferred, the $200 tax must be paid-- usually by the purchaser. The steps to take to purchase a transferable machine gun are:
                    1. Find a dealer locally who can assist you in all phases of the transfer. This should go beyond helping you fill out the paperwork: they should help you locate the gun if it isn't in stock and allow you to shoot the gun while your paperwork is being processed by the BATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms). It will usually take 4-6 weeks for the dealer to get the gun from another dealer if they don't already have it in stock (due to BATF paperwork delays).
                    2. Get your fingerprints (either by a police dept. or by a qualified fingerprinter, two imprints are needed) and two passport sized pictures taken. These will be used to perform a comprehensive criminal background check on you.
                    3. Have your local dealer help you fill out an "Application for Tax Paid Transfer And Registration Of Firearm" for, known as a "form 4".
                    4. You must have the signature of the Chief Law Enforcement (CLEO) officer that has jurisdiction over the municipality in which you live on the form 4. This could be the City Chief or the County Sheriff, for example. This is usually not a problem-- in machine gun friendly states. The form 4, CLEO signature, 2 fingerprint cards, 2 pictures, and a $200 check (your one-time transfer tax) must all be mailed to the BATF and an approved tax stamp returned before you may take possession of the gun. This may take anywhere from 2 to 5 months.

Comment

That must be a local law...in Cali, if you owned the auto before the ban you had to register to keep it. After the ban there are no longer any legal fully autos allowed to be purchased or brought into Ca...prime example, I have a cousin in Oregon, he can walk into the local gun store and buy an AK-47 for about $400 bucks, totally legal. Now, as soon as I drive into Cali, with that legally purchased gun it becomes illegal. One reason it sucks to be a Californian.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                        Now, as soon as I drive into Cali, with that legally purchased gun it becomes illegal. One reason it sucks to be a Californian.
                        It also becomes a felony... no good!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

What I would do for a Bushmaster...

Comment

Jesus christ. that's insane.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I knew HST found a way to have his arsenal. There you go.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X