Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man + Incredible Hulk= Captian America

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/capt...rica_blog.html
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Now if only we could find Terrance Howard...
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

That screenshot from the HULK flick is lame. And makes no sense that the shield is in Tony's workshop.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I agree with both of you... Just found it interesting
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Oh yeah. Not saying it's not. But if they were serious about dropping hints, they'd do it so "Joe Sixpack" would pick up on it. And not have it where you have to go frame by frame to find it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I figure the shield in Tony's workshop is not THE shield, but a new prototype and...what the fuck am I trying to explain these pointless easter eggs for? Nevermind, just read this for a good laugh: http://valeriewriter.wordpress.com/

Comment

"Iron Man DVD begins with Tony Stark visiting some of his army friends in a desert country. Things take a quick turn for the worse, however, when Tony Stark is kidnapped by men who live in a cave. The cavemen want him to build a missile for them to use against other cave people. And to insure that he does so, the cavemen steal his heart! So, in order to stay alive, Tony builds a new heart made out of what appears to be an old LED flashlight. One that constantly glows from beneath his clothes and helps him see in the dark cave. The next day, Tony kills the cavemen and escapes to safety by building a bulletproof robot suit that shoots fire."

Brilliant.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I love how "she" refers to Jeff Bridges as the bald guy playing Tony's dad. I love even more the angry idiots in the comment section.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  I figure the shield in Tony's workshop is not THE shield, but a new prototype and...what the fuck am I trying to explain these pointless easter eggs for? Nevermind, just read this for a good laugh: http://valeriewriter.wordpress.com/
                  LOL LOL LOL Holy crap did she even see the movie....He reunites with his Dad played by some bald actor hahahhahahah
                  Thanks Ari i needed that today..

Comment

It's not real Corey. It's a epic joke.

Comment

Ari, if "she" is "you" then "you" can tell "us."

Comment

VAPID.

Comment

Am not.

Comment

I only wish I had the free time to put together something as ridiculous as that site.

Comment

"The events, which eventually lead to the end of Asgard, began with the true death of Odin. Thor, son of Odin, takes up the mantle of rulership and becomes empowered with the mystical Odinforce, making him not only the God of Thunder but the true Lord of Asgard. This powerful helmet is a full-size, metal reproduction produced by Windlass Studios(R). An attractive wooden display stand with nameplate and a numbered Certificate of Authenticity is included. Strictly limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide!"

$399.99

"Designed from Thor’s first appearance in Ultimates # 4. * Measures a full 42 inches in length – easily disassembled. * Full steel blade, hammer and parts, all with a gleaming nickel finish. * A wood shaft covered in high quality saddle grade leather. * A massive display stand with nameplate. * A hand numbered Certificate of Authenticity – Limited to only 2,000 pieces."

$495.00

Comment

Working...
                              X