Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo to the PRO-IP Act....

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/13/bu...-act-into-law/

the law will create one new job: The Intellectual Property Czar.

Backed by the RIAA and MPAA, the PRO-IP Act has drawn criticism for its potential for extreme punishment. In its proposed state, the act could grant the government permission to seize all computers and compatible devices from a home if a single, pirated MP3 was discovered on one of the machines.
    Wow. That seems like a waste of time. Seriously. Boo this man!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I dont know about you guys.... but im fucked....

Comment

Admit nothing, deny everything.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

BOOOOOOOOO!
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Even more fucked up is the overreaching articles of the law. Example, let's say you pirated Madden 2004. EA probably wouldn't care as 2009 is out. But if you got caught with it, you could be charged with stealing that game, along with "albums" of the bands songs on it. 1 song is now considered an "album". And that's fucked up.

Comment

A little bit of the Shock Doctrine at work right now.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

It's the War on Drugs 2 for the new millenium.

Comment

Electric Boogaloo

Comment

A fine last act. Who would have guessed the legislation would be signed by the man I have continued to hate for the last 8 years?

Not an easy feat, but he somehow dregs up the kind of feeling that could only be recreated through eating Spam and washing it down with sun-warmed Schlitz.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                  X