PodCaust Episode 45: PodCaust Unplugged in Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 45: PodCaust Unplugged in Minnesota

This one is for our listeners. Hit it! Rob makes his first level in LBP and loves it. Left 4 Dead is gonna be awesome. Rob prefers Ladybugs while CJ prefers Sidekicks. Fred Savage loves water sports, Purple Rain was awesome, we sport the jean jackets and the slap bracelets and Rob was dropped on his head.<!-- ***************************************** text here ***************************************** -->
    Epic
    20.00%
    Awesome
    20.00%
    Slap Bracelets and Jean Jackets? WTF?
    40.00%
    You both need to record an album's worth of awesome songs.
    20.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Also, props to anyone who knows what the intro is a riff off of.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That intro was awesome! Have no clue what it is a rip from... but you tell me and I'm sure the lightbulb in my head would go on. Are one of you playing the guitar?
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Dude, you made me grab your balls... WTF!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Purple Rain is the shit! Just watched that not long ago and had the music blasting.... Purple Rain 2 on the other hand was horrible.

Love all the 80's talk... big wheel's, jean jackets, slap bracelets!

Comment

I'm on guitar and Cj sings. That opening song's riffs are the riffs from Nickleback's Photograph. Cj asked if I've ever heard of that song. I said no, went to youtube and listened to it, and found what chords they used. 10 Mins later, that intro. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
              Dude, you made me grab your balls... WTF!
              Hey man, don't act surprised. I've been saying forever that I would make a level with Fahey and my balls. I've done both. Haha.

Comment

Good job! Last song was definitely some Polly wants a podcaust!

Comment

Yep. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Hey man, don't act surprised. I've been saying forever that I would make a level with Fahey and my balls. I've done both. Haha.
                    I guess I just didn't see it coming into play... luckily I didn't notice but hopefully the level will stay in with the game launch.

Comment

Noone can tell unless I say specifically where it is. But that level is lame anyways. The Fahey one is way better. That was fun last night. Although, since one of the other sackboys looked just like me, I kept getting confused and dying. h ah

Comment

I know, I was confused too... that guy kept following me around and bitch slapping me! Do you know how to bitch slap? I couldn't figure it out.

Comment

if you hold either the L1 button (left hand) or R1 (right) and then move the sticks, you can slap him.

Comment

Ahhh, that shit was funny and annoying at the same time

Comment

So anyone else besides Scott listen to this yet? I haven't put it up in iTunes or the RSS feeds because that's what is killing our host at the moment. So I need to stagger them.

Comment

Working...
                              X