Weird dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird dreams

I dreamt (?) that Werner Herzog had his toes amputated for charity.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Holy shit you freak, I was just about to make this thread. I just had a dream that involved a cross country road trip in a sweet RV that slowly turned into struggling to survive a zombie outbreak. Then we won. Then I felt something hanging in my mouth. I reach in and pull out a bloody rubberband. And then another, and another, and another. They were being pulled out of my gums. Then I woke up.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You win! That is messed up. I wrote down a weird one I had, but without knowing certain people it would make even less sense.

Comment

Dude, it sucked. I totally thought I was pulling out bloody rubberbands. I had like two handfuls of them before my alarm went off.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Bad one I had recently involved me killing my cat. Not because I wanted to, but because I had to. But I couldn't do it right. There was blood and he was scraming, but I had to keep cutting and finish the job. That was horrible.

Comment

When I was a kid, I had a recurring nightmare that went like this:

It's evening, the moon is fully out, and there's a few clouds in the sky. Me and my mom pull up to a small shack of a home in the middle of nowhere. We both get out of the car and walk over to the house. I look back and see a ring of ghostly, abnormally large, decapitated heads floating in a circle above the car. We then go into the house where there seems to be a small party taking place. My mom goes off with some adults, and I go off with a boy my age. We get into his room when we hear screaming from the adults. My mom then runs into the this boys room and yells at me to leave. Her fingers are all fucked up and bloody. As we run out of the house, I look back at the room the adults where in and see them all standing around ironing their fingers. The room was covered in blood. We then run back out to the car, the floating heads are spinning real fast, and we drive off.

I swear I had that dream many times when I was around 5 years old.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I need to stop drinking and reading horror novels before bed. Buying beer in my dream while being chased by a redneck mutant family wasn't worth it. Especially since all the store had was....BUDWEISER! OMGZ

Comment

One of the dreams I had last night was freaking the fuck out at the site of and having conversations with a white tarantula who spoke perfect English.

It was regular size but wore the disguise of the yeast molecule I have on my face book page. Complete with googily eyes.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

My only really fucked up recurring nightmare also happens to be the only one that i can fall back into if i wake up and fall back asleep: I'm with friends/coworkers on a vacation/business trip and we're staying in a really swank hotel. Then we're being chased by psycho black panthers (a la the dogs in Resident Evil) and there's blood pouring out of the heating vents. Most of the dream revolves around me trying to outrun the panthers and watching my friends get eaten.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I was on a school bus being driven by John C McGinley. We were accompanied by his "wife" Michelle Forbes. We drove off a cliff. Somehow all of us and the bus survive. We continue on our way. End up back at school (my old standby recurring dream). Have a huge test the next day and a huge project the due the day after and I'm prepared for neither as I'm 33 and too old to be in school so I wasn't. Didn't know my locker combination either.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      I was on a school bus being driven by John C McGinley. We were accompanied by his "wife" Michelle Forbes. We drove off a cliff. Somehow all of us and the bus survive. We continue on our way. End up back at school (my old standby recurring dream). Have a huge test the next day and a huge project the due the day after and I'm prepared for neither as I'm 33 and too old to be in school so I wasn't. Didn't know my locker combination either.
                      GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE

Me quick one want slow

Comment

That about sums it up.

Comment

Do any of you die in your dreams? I think I've been killed in every way, shape, and form possibly known by man...

Comment

Never met the end. Thought I was. The occasional falling dream sucks the most.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                              Do any of you die in your dreams? I think I've been killed in every way, shape, and form possibly known by man...
                              On occasion. But I usually come back.

Comment

Working...
                              X