Guardian Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian Angels

I've stated before that my guardian angel is Hulk Hogan. Yeah, I know he's still alive, but that makes it that much sweeter. I could just picture him over my shoulder, while I'm doing the most random shit, cheering me on. Example: I could be taking a piss, and he would be saying, "That's right, brother!!!! You take that piss!!! Do you see that Mean Gene? I've never seen a toilet take a beating like that." Or even better.... While I'm getting laid, he would be saying, "Brother!!! Your penis is powered by my 24 inch pythons!!!" As I start shaking my head, puffing up my cheeks, and waving my finger at the pussy in the true Hulkout fashion.

Who is your guardian angel, and why?
    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
    Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
    Steven Wright

My guardian angel is Uwe Boll. Everytime I do something and royally fuck up, I hear Boll's little voice over my shoulder going, "Don't worry, I would have screwed it up even more."

Thank you, guardian Boll!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Teddy Roosevelt. Speak softly and carry a large stick indeed. If by large stick he meant an incredibly large penis.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
      X