FACES OF DEATH! OMGZORS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACES OF DEATH! OMGZORS!

So the blu-ray release of this "movie" is coming out and it got me thinking. WHY?! It's not supposed to be in HD. It's supposed to be on a shitty VHS with tracking problems, on a shitty tv down in some dingy basement while you and your friends are stoned as shit and thinking you're actually watching DEATH.

HD just seems like you're gonna see the fakeness SUPER HD style. Which is not the point. Also, why would kids watch this shit now? You can see way worse stuff on the web. It doesn't make any sense.

Anyways, here's the original video on Google Video if anyone is interested.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...NoKO_QGil4WRDg
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I totally agree. Faces is really no longer relevant in today's interweb society. And the movie itself is in no way needed on Blu-ray. It looked like a crap on vhs, and it was supposed to look that way. I don't think any kinda high def transfer is needed for this. There is no point to this release at all.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I still have 1 & 2 on crappy VHS that was transferred a 1,000 times over.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
      X