Family Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Guy

Ok, so we all know my stance on this show (loved 1-3 seasons, hate almost all of the new ones) but goddamn did last night's episode induce laughing fits with Lesley and I.

BIRD BIRD BIRD, BIRD IS THE WORD!

It wasn't funny, then it got funny, then it kept going, and became genius. Seriously. The first 15 mins of that episode was fucking hilarious.

Feel free to hate on me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I'm glad you agreed on last night's episode, I was just having lunch with Ari and I started singing The Bird! I've been singing that shit ever since, damn shit got stuck in my head!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

The bird is the word!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Sorry Rob but no hate from me.. I love the show, i missed last nights though.. Im sure ari has it saved since he has it set to record...
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Saved it is! I have yet to watch it as well.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

And let's not forget the greatness that was The Office parody

Comment

you mean office space... cause the office and office space are two totally different things.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

really only liked the office space parody. the bird thing was a little funny but borderline annoying. i couldn't make up my mind on it.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  you mean office space... cause the office and office space are two totally different things.
                  Yes, thank you

Comment

Well now that everyone has hyped it up...I can't wait to watch it as well!
                    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      the bird thing was a little funny but borderline annoying. i couldn't make up my mind on it.
                      That's the deal with it. It should have been annoying, but once he was looking directly at the camera and angrily shouting it, it crossed into awesomeville with a stop at a pimpsland.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I will always associate the song with Full Metal Jacket.

Comment

For me the song will always be associated with Pee Wee Herman!

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post

Absolutely.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
                              haha. the only song i think of when i think of full metal jacket, the mickey song.

i watched the episode again last night and i will have to admit that i found the scene of peter and lois in bed pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X