economic crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• economic crisis

nathan recently asked me what i thought caused the economic crisis recently and i attempted to answer it as best as i could. but i think newsweek does a much better job.

it's a really interesting read, especially if you want to know about the "facts" that are being vomited out during the campaign for presidency.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Good show man. Thanks for the linkage!
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Sounds like you were right. Greed. Greed combined with complacency. How about we take all the money spent on campaigning for President for 2 years, and use that to fix some things?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

it wasn't just greed though. it seems it stems back to clinton's presidency term, when credit was easily accessible and prime rate was, at one point, at the lowest it had ever been. not to mention the push for arms and the brokers' failure to advise borrowers of possible higher payments.

Comment

in regards to the bailout, i think that livescience has a great idea. if wall street fucks up, give the regular people that are paying for the bailout to get revenge. basically, give us the ability to punish those that are responsible.

Comment

Working...
          X