Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, this is one awesome bank robber...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, this is one awesome bank robber...

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor....ce3930c1.html

A brazen crook apparently used a Craigslist ad to hire a dozen unsuspecting decoys to help him make his getaway following a robbery outside a bank on Tuesday. He then made his escape in an inner tube on the Skykomish River.
    A freaking inner tube and decoys?! And he got away? Epic.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

fuck. finally, a fucking smart robbery heist. every time i hear about one it's always a moron that ends up getting caught.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Sweet, an inner tube... brilliant!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I heard about this on the radio this morning. A criminal who was really using their brain... brilliant.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

This is so weird that someone would think of that!
          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Aren't they going to be able to track him through the Craigslist ad?

Comment

I'm sure they will
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

You'd think. But I'm assuming he probably thought that through? I guess we'll see.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                X