Shaun White's Snowboarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun White's Snowboarding

Is anyone else excited for this game? The last great snowboarding game I played was SSX3 and this looks fucking great. The whole multiplayer aspect of having the whole mountain be the lobby is dope and I can't believe it hasn't been done yet.

http://kotaku.com/5057436/new-shaun-...s-on-community
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Wow this looks dope...I really like the way it looks, plus I'm a big fan of skating/snowboarding games...this may be a def pick up.

That Scott Mitchell dude used to work for Fox Interactive I think...he hooked me up with a bunch of games when he was here...one was some piece of shit called No One Lives Forever...coolio.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

This game does look pretty dope, I will check it out for sure
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Picked this up yesterday. Hard as fuck, but pretty decent. Although, it can't really decide if it wants to be a simulator or a SSX clone. But the mountains are actually pretty fucking huge. Took me like 15-20 mins to get down one mountain. Finding all kinds of shit. May be fun with some people, but I'm not counting on any of you getting it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Were you sure to buy it at Targay?

Comment

Nah. As it is, this game is kind of a mess. It's frustrating as hell right now, mostly due to the "Hey! We'll copy SKATE's control scheme. Even though it doesn't work properly." I miss the holding down jump button to launch and pressing L1 or R1 to turn while doing tricks. This is more simulation style, and I completely suck at it. HARD.

Comment

Working...
            X