Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dumb is Sarah Palin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y

Just one of the many, many, many videos out there showing just how little she knows. I cannot wait to see her get owned tomorrow by Biden. Should be good times. The only good to come out of this woman is Tina Fey basically just repeating her lines verbatim on SNL.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AdXUjk_Rqs

And more. haha. This is going to backfire on McCain. The old bastard.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

i love how she relates experience with foreign policy through the proximity between russia and alaska.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Honestly, if I was a Republican (which I'm not), I'd be fucking ashamed to be associated with her.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbQwAFobQxQ

And more.

Comment

dude, i would be ashamed if i fucking looked like her. and there are look-a-likes that are proud they look like her. WTF?! i'm proud that i look like a moron!

Comment

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=v77WekmM8F8

And even more. Fuck her. Seriously.

Yep, counseling would work.

"Hey little Julie. I know your daddy raped you, but it'll be okay. Let's keep the baby."

Fuck her.

Comment

And fuck any politician that doesn't believe in the freedom of choice.

You heard it here first people. Rob is not a fan of most politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    And fuck any politician that doesn't believe in the freedom of choice.

You heard it here first people. Rob is not a fan of most politicians.
                    So im confused you hate Sarah Palin and you are not a fan of most politicians?? hahahahahhahahahah
                    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

i'm so fucking excited for the debate between biden and palin. hahaha.

Comment

I hate most politicians for the simple fact that most of them are full of shit.

I hate Sarah Palin because she is a goddamn moron with no qualifications to be running for VP. And she believes that dinosaurs and man lived together on the planet. And that we will see the return of zombie Jesus in her lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                          So im confused you hate Sarah Palin and you are not a fan of most politicians?? hahahahahhahahahah
                          what's to be confused about? corey, i don't understand your question.

Comment

Sorry, in my head it sounded more sarcastic.. I FAIL, I will try harder next time.... 2 hrs a sleep is not good for me
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Palin is a social conservative. A lifetime member of the National Rifle Association (NRA), Palin believes the right to bear arms includes handgun possession, and has advocated gun safety education for youth.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-Braiker_185-0>[186]</SUP> She supports capital punishment.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-186>[187]</SUP> Palin supports allowing the discussion of creationism in public schools, but says it does not have to be part of the curriculum.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-187>[188]</SUP> Palin opposes same-sex marriage and supported a non-binding referendum for an Alaskan constitutional amendment to deny state health benefits to same-sex couples.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-Demer_120-1>[121]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-same-sex-unions_188-0>[189]</SUP> Palin has called herself "as pro-life as any candidate can be"<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-same-sex-unions_188-1>[189]</SUP> and has called abortion an "atrocity."<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-believer_189-0>[190]
                              </SUP>
                              <SUP></SUP>
                              <SUP></SUP>
                              <SUP></SUP>
                              <SUP></SUP>
                              <SUP></SUP>
                              <SUP>I also am against anyone to deny my ma the right to be who is she is. And anyone who supports creationism. Come on. Redonkulous.</SUP>

Comment

Working...
                              X